aahhhh!! very geram! there is so much homework to do from college!! I don't understand in the first place why do they have holidays if they are just going to pile us with lots of work!! here is what I have to do for the next few days:
- Eng: literacy workbook, pg 44 & 53
- Essay to be pass to wei ling by wednessday
- I&F: Phase 4
- I&F: Key terms
- InF: Read chap 7 & 8
- Econs: Read everything
- Econs:Do questions end of chap 10
- MDM: Do questions on the two sheets of paper
See how much work I have!!! and today we wnt shopping.. :) I bought a new pants from dorothy perkins. i wanted to buy a bag from padini but i don't know why I didn't. now im feeling very sad about it. maybe when I go KLCC then I buy.. :) I can't wait to go coz most probably im going to watch a movie and going to eat lunch with Lai Mei and come back with her!! I can't wait~ but it means that I have to finish all of my homework before Thursday! I hope I can do it!
tata for now..
tata for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment