Do you know that exams is only 3 days away? And guess what am I doing?? Watching tv: Secondhand lion while blogging. I wonder is blogging a word?? I do not think so. Oh yeah, where was I? Oh, exams..It is just 3 days away..I went to school today oops, college, but I did nothing. Actually not nothing la.. I got eat McD again and read a bit of Families. Just remembered Yan Ling borrowed my notes so I continue reading. Sad.... Its all because of her fault. Nevermind start revising econs la.. ewww.. I don't know why I keep putting lotd of pics on my blog. hahaha..these few recent pics I put up I got it from Mel's blog..hahaha..I am bored. i have nothing to do. actually got la do homework but too lazy la..nvm we continue watching tv. :)
i very lazy want to shift and write in capital letters.. muahahaha.. bye bye
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment