I do not why I woke so early this morning where I could just sleep until 10 if I want to. I woke up at 7.15 today. So early!! I have a few theories as to why I woke up so early. Well, first is that I am used to waking up this kind of time. If I don't continue keeping up this practice I will have a hard time when college reopens. I won't be able to get up. Secondly, I have too much on my mind. I just can't seem to get the word MDM test out of my mind. Thirdly, there is no thirdly. Which is why I am blogging now. I have nothing else to do. Actually there is but I am too lazy to review for my MDM test. After today's test YEAH!! Freedom for one month. OH NO! I forgot I still got piano hw to do!! oh shucks!!
okkkkkk..I have many stuff to do during the month so I better list down what do I have to do first!
okkkkkk..I have many stuff to do during the month so I better list down what do I have to do first!
- monday: mum got facial I have to look after en
- tuesday: 12 o'clock got oh canada practice
- wednesday: got appointment at orthodontist
- thursday: nothing yet
- friday: going out with yin to borders (must ask mum for money)
this schedule only starts next week.
bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment