Saturday, July 29, 2006

farewell and welcome

Today I went to Riccarton Mall to see whether it was worth it to repair my shoe.

My faithful Timberland shoe has been with me for 5 good solid years since the day we met each other in Hong Kong. It has been with me through the sun and the rain. eugh! Sounds like I’m speaking about something else. Sometimes its just too figurative. Nevertheless, what I said is really true. I really do super love this shoe. It’s so comfortable. It was repaired before I came over and the guy said can tahan for another year. I forgot when did I repair it anyway.

The thing inside came off. I really tak sampai hati want to throw away the shoe so off I went to see what does Mr. Shoe have to say. Sadly, very sadly, Mr. Shoe said that it will take about $120-130 to repair my shoe because the soles also has to come out and its not worth it. Obviously not. So with a very sadden heart. I came up with a mission.

To find a new brand shoe. Otherwise I got only a black one. So I bought this


nice?

from

so all in all im quite happy. i have a white and a black shoe now.


actually at first i wanted one without shoelaces but my feet too big :( so had to make do with shoelaces. i had two choices that i liked. one was nike with the price of $89.99 and the other new balance - $119.90. i didn't purposely chose the more expensive one. its just that i had a nike shoe already and the new balance one was more comfortable, so buy the other one loh.

i gtg take a bath now. have a good life =D

p.s. i bought mic already

tahan = last

tak sampai hati = don't have the heart

No comments: