Saturday, August 26, 2006

How un-Malaysian am I?

From Kenny Sia's own version:

Congratulations Emma Chin Wei Ming, you are 42% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Michelle Yeoh!

How Un-Malaysian Are You?


From The Star's:
How Malaysian are you?
Your score : 19 out of 45

You’re there, but there’s plenty of room for improvement. To start off your journey to becoming a true red-yellow-and-blue Malaysian, make sure you don't forget those little Malaysian flags that purebreds stick on their cars on Merdeka day.

Thank you for taking our WHOLLY FOR FUN QUIZ.
Have a nice Merdeka Day!

Well the questions that they (the star) asked was really degrading. I think if you answered the really-not-following-the-law way you would definitely score a 45 out of a 45. How typical of Malaysians. But I doubt that every Malaysian is like that. SO does this quiz means that if you're a law abiding citizen you're not Malaysian enough??

I guess Kenny Sia's one is something like that but its not as bad as The Star's one.

OK i have to go mandi. tata!

No comments: