Friday, September 29, 2006

i seriously better find something else to do

this is for my a few of my friends who don't know what to blog about:

Awesome people I would want to meet:
1. Jane Austen

2. Jay Chou [I'm trying to understand why do some people think he's cute]
3. Colin Firth
4. Mr. Darcy
5. Jodi Picoult

Things I can't live without:
1. Internet
2. Music
3. Movies/Series/TV
4. Food!
5.
My small pillow =)

I wish I could:
1. Be self disciplined about food
2. Have photogenic memory
3. Be an examplary Christian
4. Play piano by ear
5. Have a TV

I want:
1. Malaysian food!
2. TV
3. My own piano in CHCH
4. To go home
5. 'ipoh's kai fhan + taugeh + meatball'

Songs that I think are awesome:
1. 100 years - Five For Fighting
2. Belaian Jiwa - Innuendo
3. Ai Qing - Jay Chou
4. Xing Qing - Jay Chou
5. Wonderful Grace
*i don't really like jay chou. the above are friend's recommendation*

How I see myself in 10 years:
* I would be 29 years old*
1.
Working
2. A good cook
3. Acquired good piano skills
4. Still a faithful Christian
5.
Married/Kids?

Random Facts:
1. I love food
2. I had braces
3. I was born in London =) [I'm proud of this fact-lol]
4. I don't know how to cook
5. I'm very banana-ish

Misconceptions:
1. I am smart [am not!]
2. I know how to speak the Chinese languages/dialects well [definitely not!]
3. I'm good at maths
4. I'm quiet
5. I'm sane

I tag:
1. Jasmine Ting
2. Yeubert Leong
3. Lai Yan Ling
4. Tan Sue Zan
5.
Chan Kit Sze

No comments: