My bookcase
Trees.This is the view from outside my window.
This was during autumn. See the car?
More trees and car :DDifferent view but still same window.
I just love trees without leaves.I am weird.
Don't you think it looks cool as?
The pathway up to my 'house'.
This is right outside bottom of my window.
This is to the left of my window.
To my right.
The $1.50 hook I bought from K-Mart.I only have one hook in my room so I had to buy more :)
it speaks for itself right?
View from the door.
?
The shower and toilet paper.
'hand towel'Kiwis are particular about wiping hands after washing them.
Three hooks in the bathroom but only one in my room :(
I can't remember why I took this. But I guess it was raining at that time.Outside. Cold.
The stairs leading down.
This is what the hallway actually looks like.
'Kitchen'
My papan kenyataan.That's the calendar which I use to mark down the days to going back =))
Sad Australian Frogs.I am really very soink. I just remembered that I did post up these pictures on Multiply. But I spent so much time downloading the pictures so I am just going to post it. Keep your minds fresh =))

No comments:
Post a Comment