Selamat Hari Raya kepada kawan-kawan saya yang menyambut Hari Raya.
Happy 'Feast of the Breaking of the Fast' to all my friends who are celebrating this day.
Selamat Hari Raya
Happy 'Feast of the Breaking of the Fast'
Kepada saudara serta saudari
To my relatives
Setahun hanya sekali
This happens only once a year
Merayakan hari yang mulia ini
Celebrating this noble day
Di masa bulan Ramdan
During the month of Ramadan (9th month of Muslim Calendar)
Kita berpuasa hingga sebulan
We fasted for a month
Pabila Syawal menjelma
When Syawal (10th month of Muslim Calendar) comes
Hari raya disambut dengan gembira
The Feast of the Breaking of Fast is celebrated with joy
Miskin kaya memakai baju baru warna-warni
Both the rich and poor wears new colourful clothes
Mengunjungi sanak-saudara kaum famili
Visiting relatives in the family
Sungguh hebat pemandangan di hari raya ini
The view is great on this (the Feast) day
Tua muda wajah berseri-seri
Both the young and old have 'bright' faces
Marilah bergembira
Come and be happy
Bersama menikmati hari raya
Enjoying the Feast together
Mintak mak kuih sepotong
Asked mum for a piece of cake/cookie
Saya mahu makan kerna perut kosong
I want to eat because of my empty somach
Maafkanlah jika ada terlanjur perkataan
I'm sorry if I have said the wrong things
Diharap supaya jangan disimpan
I hope that it will not be remembered
Kuberdoa selamat panjang umur murah rezeki
I pray for a long and lucky life
Semoga Tuhan akan memberkati
May God bless you
Selamat Hari Raya
Happy 'Feast of the Breaking of the Fast'
Hari untuk kita bersuka ria
A day for us to have fun
Selamat kami ucapkan
We wish you a happy feast-ing
Untuk kita hingga sampai tahun depan
Until next year when we see you
Selamat Hari Raya
Happy 'Feast of the Breaking of the Fast'
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment