Friday, November 10, 2006

Bye Bye NZ, Hello M

I think this is a normal post for everybody who will be leaving somewhere where they have been for a long time. They would talk about what they have learned, their thoughts on the place, and blah stuff.

Am I suppose to write about that too? I had a good idea on what to write about just now on the way back from buying ice cream but the idea has gone from my brain.

However, I can't wait to eat Nga Choi Kai (chicken rice with bean sprouts/taugeh). mm.. I think that will be my first meal on the land of Singapore.

I do not know what am I going to do for the next 12 hours. My friend, Archana who has so kindly agreed to let me put my stuff at her house for the summer is only coming at 3.30pm. Its only 7.54am in Malaysia so I can't kacau mummy. Or for the matter anybody else. Fish has gone too so nobody to kacau either.

Maybe I should just go to sleep and wake up at 3.28pm. Or maybe I should try memorizing the chinese songs. I saw somebody playing Kiss Goodbye by Wang Lee Hom on piano on YouTube and it looks nice to be played. I hope that person will sent me the notes. Otherwise, who cares. Muahaha. Maybe I should go down to the dining hall to play piano. Not so early first la. Or maybe I should bring down all my stuff now? Then it will be easier for my friend but I am very lazy. I will start at 3.15pm only. So my things wouldn't be left on its own for too long.

Should I sleep now then and wake up at 3.14pm? Good timing aye? Huahuahua. I should go look for pictures to put up here. Oh yeah, I have to go steal pictures from Jas. BRB.

I'm back and I got beautiful pictures.

See Jas and I have the same pencil box. The bottom one is mine. Mine is way way older than hers. I think mine is cuter. I might be bias though.

Don't I look cute? =))

I was quite bored. Anu and Jas were crazy about Disney songs at that moment so since I was tired of studying I started writing down what we learnt from the songs on the left and the title of the songs on the right. It'll take too long a time to explain one by one. However, some of them are self explanatory.
See the time on the top left hand corner, that's the time I started.
The part where there's the reflection of light, the word is worries.
Click on the picture for a larger image.
Notice the smug faces? Its not that perfect I know.

I was trying out smug faces. It wasn't the same day though.

This shall be the end of my first post for the day. I will of course write more during the day since I have nothing else to do. Next will be a translation of the songs Right Here Waiting and Hero to Bahasa Melayu (malay language).

gila - mad
kacau - disturb

No comments: