Saturday, November 04, 2006

thoughtless

i wanted to put stupid but i thought thoughtless is more suitable. so there are not very thoughtful people living in this hall. i am sandwich-ed between two groups of people who wants to get drunk tonight. there is also loud music coming from my right bread.

you see, 95% of the students living in this hall are engineering students. therefore, they would have finished their papers either on Thursday or Today. Which also means that they want to get as drunk as possible before the year is out. Today is the last saturday in the hall.

that includes jas. she's going out too with anu and liyana. later tonight. but for the mo, she is with her darling. *awww..*
fish, i think, is not studying. maybe a little. but mostly thinking that his friendster looks gay-ish.

Maybe I should go to sleep now and wake up a few hours before breakfast to study.

Nah I don't think that will work. Rite! that is all i wanted to grumble about.

wait! sorry ah. but today we went out for dinner to eat at Hell's. A friend of mine said it was good, so did Kenny Sia. Sorry la got no pictures of the food but Kenny Sia has lots.

Anyway the thing that i want to show you is: (before we went to eat, we made a detour)


Its a bank which has a drive-tru ATM.

i don't know whether are Kiwis plain lazy or just innovative?

Actually it is a very good idea since my dad and mum always 'fight' to see who has to go to the ATM. it would be a wonderful thing to have in Malaysia.

I bank with this bank by the way. I am banking with a smart bank.

Hohoho!

I am going to continue watching Bones and Boston Legal while studying.

No comments: