Friday, April 06, 2007

6 weird things about me

I have been tagged by Yan Ling. I think its quite a fun post to do. Haha. Nobody have said that I'm weird except me. I have said other people are weird though.

Weird #1 - I am too lazy to sleep.
Seriously. Some people find it very easy to sleep. But I can't fall asleep easily unless I'm really very super duper tired. So, because I take at least half an hour to finally go to sleep, at times its just easier to not sleep. And it is tiring to try to think of something to make me sleep. Like that night I had to sing the ABC backwards a few times before sleeping. So lazy loh.

Weird #2 - I am Very Lazy.
People find that a weird thing because my immediate family is not as lazy as I am. I must have got my genes from somewhere else. When I am over in NZ, I even shorten Malaysia to M. And I'm trying to shorten everybody's name to one syllable. =D

Weird #3 - I can turn 360 degrees when I sleep.
My mum finds that weird. Me too.

I seriously can't think of anything that is weird with me. Please help me!! This might prove then I'm normal but I know I am not.