I should be studying. But instead I am sitting here in front of my laptop. I have been here for about an hour and a bit more reading blogs, emails and Harry Potter stuff.
I guess the new Harry Potter movie was okay. It wasn't really great I think. Because it was a movie obviously it wouldn't have as many details as the book. But they did left out a lot of stuff. And they changed some stuff. I guess those who don't read the book will still get the gist of it. Oh well.
Study Study Study! Its a 35% test. Bah.
The other thing about this show is that Daniel Radcliffe looks to manly to be a boy of 14+. Emma Watson still look okay as is Rupert Grint. But Daniel just don't look like a fourteen year old. At least Rupert has that blur look which makes him acceptable. And do you notice that Daniel is the shortest among them. Wakakakka.
Study! Study! Study!
p.s. My name have been mention in Li's blog in almost every post. Should I be afraid?
I guess the new Harry Potter movie was okay. It wasn't really great I think. Because it was a movie obviously it wouldn't have as many details as the book. But they did left out a lot of stuff. And they changed some stuff. I guess those who don't read the book will still get the gist of it. Oh well.
Study Study Study! Its a 35% test. Bah.
The other thing about this show is that Daniel Radcliffe looks to manly to be a boy of 14+. Emma Watson still look okay as is Rupert Grint. But Daniel just don't look like a fourteen year old. At least Rupert has that blur look which makes him acceptable. And do you notice that Daniel is the shortest among them. Wakakakka.Study! Study! Study!
p.s. My name have been mention in Li's blog in almost every post. Should I be afraid?
2 comments:
Why should u feel scared? She just mentioned that u said something o.
mian! i was just kidding la. why u all take it as so serious..
Post a Comment