I have been gone for a long time. Its not like I am the one who wants it. I was busy with a test and one assignment and one project. I don't understand why do they call it a project? Its not like we're in the Engineering department. I also have two more assignments due this week.
One which was due on Monday which I couldn't be bothered doing as I didn't even know how to do the second question. The economics assignment is due tomorrow. I haven't started besides taking out the data. I just can't be bothered doing it. Goodness knows why.
I think I'll just do it last minute. Maybe the pressure would make me do something. Hopefully.
I've been watching movies the whole of Monday and Tuesday.
Some of the movies includes:
Catch Me If You Can
Cool Runnings
Evan Almighty
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
Mr and Mrs Smith
License to Wed
Georgia Rule
Sister Act 1
Sister Act 2
Clue
Movies that I'm planning to watch:
10 Things I Hate About You
V for Vendetta
Back To The Future 1
Back To The Future 2
Back To The Future 3
Hot Fuzz
Billy Madison
Cast Away
Children of Men
I downloaded Rush Hour 3 but the quality is not so good. So I might wait until we go to the cinema to watch. I also want to watch Ratouille.
This was when we were at Ancestral. After the Malaysian Cultural Night. Ancestral is like the place to hang out. Especially for those who like bubble tea.

Last week Anu slept over twice. And we haven't seen Li for ages. She's sick anyhoo. Poor her. Poor Shah as well having to take care of her. Maybe we should go visit her?
One which was due on Monday which I couldn't be bothered doing as I didn't even know how to do the second question. The economics assignment is due tomorrow. I haven't started besides taking out the data. I just can't be bothered doing it. Goodness knows why.
I think I'll just do it last minute. Maybe the pressure would make me do something. Hopefully.
I've been watching movies the whole of Monday and Tuesday.
Some of the movies includes:
Catch Me If You Can
Cool Runnings
Evan Almighty
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
Mr and Mrs Smith
License to Wed
Georgia Rule
Sister Act 1
Sister Act 2
Clue
Movies that I'm planning to watch:
10 Things I Hate About You
V for Vendetta
Back To The Future 1
Back To The Future 2
Back To The Future 3
Hot Fuzz
Billy Madison
Cast Away
Children of Men
I downloaded Rush Hour 3 but the quality is not so good. So I might wait until we go to the cinema to watch. I also want to watch Ratouille.
This was when we were at Ancestral. After the Malaysian Cultural Night. Ancestral is like the place to hang out. Especially for those who like bubble tea.
Last week Anu slept over twice. And we haven't seen Li for ages. She's sick anyhoo. Poor her. Poor Shah as well having to take care of her. Maybe we should go visit her?
6 comments:
you are so busy and yet you watch so many films... lol...
you downloaded all that films... i wonder how many gig will that be ?
lol... so funny...
i dl use the hub - a sharing folder that can be accessed through the uni's network.. :D so its free MB
glad that im such a funny person :)
that's a lot of movies in 2 days! :-)
i know :D
what hub? the student hub?
so fun one...
you download using the uni computer ?
Post a Comment