Wednesday, September 12, 2007

so little things to do so much time

i have a test coming up tomorrow at 7pm and i was watching willy wonka and chocolate factory. i've only studied read half of what i'm suppose to. however nothing much is going inside my head.

there's something wrong with me. i just can't be bothered studying, doing assignments or goin to class. there is seriously something wrong with me.

This past holidays were the best holidays that I've had this year. My first week was practically spend outside. Merilyn, Jasmine and I were practically going somewhere everyday. I played badminton on Thursday night with ICF people. That was tiring.

The second week started with going out again. Somewhere I don't remember. I just know we were going out everyday. Shiraz was included in our outings as well. On Thursday night I went over to Genevieve's place to have dinner and watch Anne of Green Gables with Yuri. That was a long movie. 3 hours.

Friday was spent cooking fish dishes for Merilyn, Shiraz, Jasmine and Emma. One of the dishes got burn but it was still eatable.

I was doing a very Western dinner. So I had salad. Simply make one you know!My almost hangus fish:
My beautiful soup stew fish.
Everything was very fishy. There was also ready made garlic bread.

After dinner we went of to watch PetSoc and their talent night. To say that they were not bad is exagerating. But I would say they have the guts to get up there to sing. Only a few of them were really any listen-able. There was Gloria and gang singing I want to know you more by Sonic Flood and something else by Casting Crowns. There was also two Chinese guys singing Kau Ilhamku by Manbai. And there was this Malay guy singing Tong Hua.

We were all so inspired that we went to sing Karaoke at Lao Ti Fang after that. Actually Mer Jas and I wanted to go sing one but nobody wanted to go but in the end somebody else (from sonoda) wanted to go and we dragged wei zheng and jon to go as well as none of us knows how to read chinese. In the end we had 10 people. We had a group picture but its with somebody else.

Then poor Merilyn had to make 3 trips to drop all of us back. Mer slept over.

The next day went for lunch with my future landlord and his family. Good lunch! That night all of us went for YAG. Meaning the two boys and four of us girls. Then the girls went over to Dennys. Quite bodoh leh never bring camera.

We had sleep over again.
Nope, we did not sleep like this that night. I was in a sleeping bag. By the way the beautiful purple and pink blanket is mine :D

Thus ends our holidays.

p.s. I was inspired by Gen's pretty flowers that I bought some too =)
I admit that my photography skills are not a lot but its pretty right?

p.s.s. I'm currently obsessed with ginger beer.

2 comments:

jazz said...

it's fun rite? going out everyday during the holidays.. :P

sinlerongpo said...

waiseh... seems so yummy licious le... lol... hungry...

sigh... you are having so much fun with your life... i "jeles"... :p