Thursday, February 21, 2008

i'm bored I guess

The Rules :

Link to your tagger and post these rules.

  1. List 8 random facts about yourself.
  2. Tag 8 people at the end of this post and list their names.
  3. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

The 8…

1. I live to eat. Not the other way round.

2. I like to be tidy but most 65% of my life I'm too lazy to bother.

3. I really like reading. Can't understand why I can read so much so fast either.

4. I like the way I am.

5. I had braces before.

6. I am going to see a counsellor although my mum said that people in Malaysia don't believe in that sort of thing.

7. I am practically living in Merilyn's car.

8. Two of my nieces looked like me when they were young.

I am going to tag

  • Yan Ling
  • Perlin
  • Gloria
  • Sharon
  • Hue Jin
  • Paul Long
Can't think of anybody else. I'm not going to do the 3rd rule either. Too lazy. Cheers.

I need to sleep. Its late.

2 comments:

jazz said...

good that u finally do the tag.

sinlerongpo said...

ehehehe... tak tersangka sangka you tag me... okay... will do it later...