I found out that the three different seperate personalities found out about Calvin and Jasmine through my blog. Kinda amazing though that my blog would be a source of information. Its also scary.
I'm part of the committee in Mosaic. I was surprised that I was actually chosen. I was scared and yet excited at the same time. After a talk with Lily and Mer, I felt encouraged though and was quite happy. Hehe.
Every morning I wake up and my hair will look something like below:

Cool or what? Lol.
C and I were 'given' the task of making a powerpoint-sort-of presentation for Mosaic's first year anniversary. Looking forward to it but kinda scared as well. Many people will actually be watching it and its a big event. I'm already experimenting with Windows Movie Maker. But it failed on me halfway :( Which explains why I'm blogging.
Cool man! I just read the christchurch libraries' website and now members can access Britannica Online Excyclopedia and Oxford Reference Online Premium and PressDisplay.com. I want to say more but I can't concentrate much so ta for now.
I'm part of the committee in Mosaic. I was surprised that I was actually chosen. I was scared and yet excited at the same time. After a talk with Lily and Mer, I felt encouraged though and was quite happy. Hehe.
Every morning I wake up and my hair will look something like below:

Cool or what? Lol.C and I were 'given' the task of making a powerpoint-sort-of presentation for Mosaic's first year anniversary. Looking forward to it but kinda scared as well. Many people will actually be watching it and its a big event. I'm already experimenting with Windows Movie Maker. But it failed on me halfway :( Which explains why I'm blogging.
Cool man! I just read the christchurch libraries' website and now members can access Britannica Online Excyclopedia and Oxford Reference Online Premium and PressDisplay.com. I want to say more but I can't concentrate much so ta for now.
1 comment:
Hahaha.. when did u post this wo? nv see it one...
Post a Comment