Sunday, October 05, 2008

Single-ts

My future tagline for this single-ts society would be

"Nobody was worthy of our attention"

I thought it was quite a good tag line. Heh.

I'm seriously Emma dilema as what Isabel told me. Lol. I seriously can't believe that this friend of mine would do such thing but due to the reasons pointed out to me I really don't know what else to think. He's seriously not the guy I thought he was.

There's going to be ICF's first exec meeting tomorrow. Kinda excited as to what is going to happen. A funny thing is half of ICF's exec is in CMSA's (the university's Malaysian club) committee as well. Also, found out yesterday that Wei Hong is the president of the Lincoln Malaysian's club. Now I can say I know people. Lol!

p.s. My tagline sounds gramatically wrong though. Is it?

1 comment:

jazz said...

hahaha.. ur tagline cool ler..