Sorry Li, i took so long to do your tag :D Just saw it just now. Mian you have been blogging alot! Not that its a bad thing.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I guess the betrayed mean cheated? I don't know what my reaction will be. When it happens, you'll be the first (or second or maybe third one) to know. Although I hope that when I pick a guy, I won't be that stupid to fall for a guy who would actually do that. I hope.
2. If you have a dream to come true, what will it be?
Me graduating end of next year. And maybe the homemaker part =D
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Tempting..
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A billion means $1,000,000,000 right? I would probably re-invest 9/10 of it and spend the rest. I could probably buy a house here. And open my own business. And maybe treat my friends to a holiday somewhere. Awesome-nya.
5.Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I would want to since you know, he would probably be the person whom I would be most comfortable with and be myself. But since I currently have no single guy best friend..
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I want to be like Li and be selfish. Anyways, if I'm being loved by someone it means that somebody out there is loving someone so you know what goes around comes around. If that makes sense.
7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
What you mean by wait? Wait for that someone to get over somebody else? Wait for a suitable age? Time? What wait? Or just plain wait and not go for somebody whom I would love but not really love?
I'll wait for God to provide.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let go.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Getting a passing grade. Right now that would make me extremely happy.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
Hm. Tak tau.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
If I find somebody by then, I would love to be married and be a stay-at-home mum. If not, I don't really know.
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Right now? My mum and brother. Followed by my friends. Duh.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Liyana Aris. She's cool. Says what she really wants to and means it. A friend worth having. =)
p.s. Isn't the question a bit tacky?
14. Have you SMILED today?
I just woke up. You think leh?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time. Or continue reading where I left of the night before.
16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
I guess. Otherwise what's the point of the relationship?
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Whoever God chose for me.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I can forgive but forgetting is something harder.
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Urm.. I haven't yet had a relationship so I wouldn't know. But single suits me fine right now.
20. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
I used to but now I don't know. I have yet to see one that works. I'm waiting for somebody to prove it.
List 5 people to tag:
- Yan Ling
- Tom - I know you only do film reviews but you might set up another blog?
- Perlin
- Calvin Lim
- Ally
Awesome.
2 comments:
aiks...no offence but i dont do tags anymore...sorryyy...=p
lol... i didn't realise you tag me :P thank you :)
Post a Comment