Thursday, February 04, 2010

i'm bored!

Hence, me writing.


What have been happening in my life since I last updated you? Well, in the first place, I can't remember when I updated you and I can't be bothered looking because my internet is going at dial up speed at the moment.


The reason my internet is at dial up speed is entirely my fault. And my flatmates. I've been downloading as well as watching series. The thing is there is not much to do in Christchurch. Seriously. I have been bored out of mind after not being able to download or watch any series. Its quite sad.


Even when mother, brother and godmother came to visit, they too said it was boring and that people here have no life. Its true somewhat. Shops closes at 5pm and shopping mall closes at 6pm except during weekends. Shopping mall here at the most has only two floors. Not that I like shopping. Cafes and restaurants closes at 9 or 10 pm. Clubs don't open till late during weekdays. Only Chinese shops open late for supper.


I applied for a job at Big Brothers and Big Sisters Christchurch but did not get it. I don't think I am that disappointed because I've got another job issuing student cards at uni. Although it wouldn't be the same.


I will only be taking two courses this semester as that is what I need in order to graduate. Which reminds me - I have to check this out with the student advisor. Hopefully, if I manage to pass everything this time, I'll be able to graduate. However, I will not be attending the graduation ceremony. Its boring. Really. I've been twice.


My plan for the future is to graduate and try to look for a job in Christchurch. Don't think I would want to move out of Christchurch. If I can't find a job within the year I finish my studies, I'll go back to Malaysia. That would tie in nicely with my visa applications as well.


Well, thats pretty much it. Am looking for another house to move in as well as this house is too cold and thus we spend tons on electricity on top of our gas bills. Apparently, everybody is getting married. So many engagements, registrations and marriages. Last year and this year.


If anybody knows somebody who would want to rent a sleepout complete with ensuite in Avonhead, please do contact me.


Over and out


Sorry before that. We had our first ever Mosaic's camp. Which wasn't too bad I think. I think people did have fun. 


Over and out.

5 comments:

Paul Long said...

It's boring for you in Christchurch but you still want to live and work in Christchurch? Interesting ...

peebs said...

because once i start working i shouldn't be that bored. according to my logic. if i am still bored then i'll move.

allyz said...

roger that. :)

FairyCake said...

Omg ... one human gone. sadness !

sinlerongpo said...

good plan :)