I am now entitled to stay in New Zealand legally. Heh. Got my working visa last week. The visa allows me one year to look for a job and to get a job. But I will still be sticking to my plan.
Will give myself Dec/Jan to get a proper full-time job. Reasons are because my rental lease finishes at the end of Feb and I will need to let my flatmate know whether I will be continuing or not. I am just looking for jobs in Christchurch as there is no point in me starting all over again in another town or city (it'll be the same thing as going back to M). So if I am going to go back to M for good, I might as well do it before CNY.
I have been sick for the past two weeks. Had an ear infection where I was half deaf as well as running nose and cough. I still have leftover cough and leftover infection. Went to see the doctor last week and just finished my antibiotics. So I think I will just wait for it to be completely gone instead of spending another hundred dollars.
I was so bored last week as I was spending my whole day in bed. Have been helping out in church these past two days though which is helping me keep busy. Not having anything to do does not help with my sleeping at all. Cause my brain is so inactive that I can't just go to sleep. Have been having very early mornings. Waking at 7 or 8 ish.
Today is a day for groceries. Then there's dinner at a friend's house :) Will be fun and yum. Genevieve is coming down for a visit this weekend and I can't wait!
I still have my once a week babysitting going on. Also courses to attend for training for OSCAR where I will be working again =) which includes a first aid course!
Gotta go shower then grocery shopping.
Till then.
2 comments:
Happy job hunting
Thanks :)
Post a Comment