Sunday, February 05, 2006

scared

the only time that I will feel scared is for my piano practical exam. My hands will become sweaty and extremely cold. My heart will be thumping out loud. Which is why I failed my Grade 7. Nah. Just excuses. But now I am scared again. Not for piano but for my driving exam. I wasn't even this nervous for my SPM. My heart just automatically starts getting scared. Maybe I am not scared but nervous. However, after I get in to the car all the feelings just goes away. Then I don't feel anything.

My test is on Monday. I have to wait for the instructor to pick me up at around 7 something. So early. I keep replaying the scene where I will fail in my mind. I hope I will pass. Even if I fail I hope its not because of something stupid.

Life is a bore for me now. I have finish all of mine and Yan Ling's storybook. I'm waiting for my credit card to go and buy more. muahahahah..I have to buy 2 to read on the way there, another two more for that week.

I've got my visa on Thursday which means I am flying of to New Zealand on Saturday, Feb 11. I don't even know what time is my flight. I haven't even started packing my bags. DOn't know where to start. My mum asked me, I told her open the bag and put clothes inside. Actually I don't get what is so hard.

GTG. bye

No comments: