Tuesday, September 12, 2006

From Kizzy

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must re-post this on your blog.

i just love the view


here's what kizzy said about me:

EMMA

1.You live in PJ, remember i sent u home once? :)
2.Try not laughing for a day (your laughter is so bloody contagious woman!)
3.Yellow
4.You make ppl around u feel damn comfy..
5.Hmm...i cant remember the first time i met u, but my clearest wud b u helping us on the rollercoaster!
6.A cosy bear
7.What syampoo u use arh?
its at akaroa - NZ

Yan Ling:

For Emma;

1. You love readin! (so do i!)
2. Try to make cinnamon or ice-cream ;)
3. Navy blue.
4. Honest and straight foward =)
5. I know you were in all my class in CPU except History! Heh! ;)
6. Garfield!!! ^__^
7. You've always liked reading, ever finish reading the bible?
8. Yeah, so re-post! :)

2 comments:

m a e m said...

Hue Jin

1. You work so near where my home is.
2. Try to not go for retail therapy for 6 months.
3. Blue
4. You're a good friend in that short time I know you.
5. In one of the makan times at Lai Mei's house.
6. a cute white mice
7. What's your hobby?
8. Go do it! I know you've lots of time :)

Kiz

1. You're fun to hang out with =)
2. Blog everyday for a month.
3. Red
4. Your humour.
5. Hanging out in the canteen?
6. Zebra
7. Er..
8. Well, you've done it already. so yea..

Yan Ling

1. Your cheeks are chubby =)
2. Going to bed at a proper time (11pm) and waking up at a proper time (9-10am)
3. Orange
4. You're like me in some ways :)
5. Meeting u in 3U and u sleeping in my bed (muahhahahha)
6. Panda (marsupials - remember?)
7. er..
8. You also have done yours.

I really do not have any questions to ask at all. Other people could ask instead of me.

sweet!

m a e m said...

Uei Ying

1. You don't like potato and pizza.
2. Speaking BM for one whole day without English.
3. Copper
4. You're cute.
5. You sitting with me in the hall for lunch for the first time.
6. Rabbit
7. I still can't think of anything.
8. Post it!