Tuesday, October 03, 2006

email

this is what my normal weekly email looks like:

Dear family and friends,

How have you been? I am very sorry that I did not write to you last week. You see I was busy doing nothing. Actually I just hand in an assignment today and did a test this evening. That was what I was busy about. But surely, you would ask, takkan don't have time to layan us meh? Well got geh, just that I can get distracted easily. So better not risk it. Sorry ya..

Today and last night have been raining non-stop. So geram. I wore my jumper which doesn't serap air today. i mean air in malay not air in english. kind of cool =) Americans comes out with weird stuff. I just came back from the dining hall with Jasmine. I was playing piano while Jas kindly teman-ed me. She was doing her work. I needed to let out my stress.

I have been blogging almost daily. Too much to say, but when it comes to writing emails, I don't know what to say cause everything is in the blog already. click here for the blog.

If you haven't heard the news yet, let me tell you. A girl committed suicide at my hall. She's from Jas' building. Rumours says its because of the relationship. Its kind of disturbing that someone whom I kind of know (ok-barely) died.

On the other hand, moon festival came already? Somebody here said it's on the 6th? We're going out for dim sum this Thursday if I'm not mistaken.

I am very sick of mandarin right now. Every night at the hall sure got somebody speak mandarin. Well some of you might say, if you don't want to hear mandarin then don't hang out with them la..But I love hanging out with them. True its too Malaysianise sometimes but isn't that good? So that I don't forget where I come from. All the lah, mah, meh, geh, kua etc =)

People also like to ask about Malaysia like how big is the population and all that boring stuff?? Why would people want to know that I wouldn't have the faintest idea.

I better go to bed now. Cheers and I can't wait to hear from you :)

take care and God bless!


--
|supercalifragilistiexpialidocious|
[emma]

"It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions." - Mickey's Funnies

No comments: