Oops I am out of topic. Actually I wanted to point out the fact that now I know another Ting besides Jasmine Ting. Haha. Hence my title.
Jas is gone. Back to London I mean. So I'll be all alone =(( Later I'm going over to Tommy's place to study. I think actually my main objective it to go there play piano. Need to destress mah. I message Hue Jin and Guat Lin BUT nobody replied :(( so sad. Anu is suppose to be coming over but she's not here yet.
Its going to be a miracle if I pass today's "The Legal Environment of Business".
Its going to be a miracle if I pass Thursday's "Information Systems and Technology".
Now stories.
Remember Saturday night when everybody was partying?
(except poor me)
This was what met me when I came out of my room:
Closer view:
It actually looks worse than in the photos.
However, by the time I came from church, the hallway looks pretty clean while the rubbish bin:



Am very sorry for the bad quality photos but it was taken with my phone camera which is really useless and the last three pictures were taken in the dark.
Remember Saturday night when everybody was partying?
(except poor me)
This was what met me when I came out of my room:
Closer view:
It actually looks worse than in the photos.However, by the time I came from church, the hallway looks pretty clean while the rubbish bin:



Am very sorry for the bad quality photos but it was taken with my phone camera which is really useless and the last three pictures were taken in the dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment