Ok let me tell you what has been happening since November 27.
Dec
1 - Results came out. I really thank God that I passed all of my courses. It was my 2 year old niece's birthday too =). The one that my mum is currently looking after.
5 - Was suppose to go to Sunway Lagoon because my cousins and nieces and nephew came down from Ipoh/Taiping but unfortunately, I got food poisoning so I was unable to make it :(6 - Went to help colour for our church street party
Dec
18 - Driving exam. I passed!! =) Another big thank you to God. I think alot of people prayed very hard for me. Thank you also to you.
19 - Swensen's 50% off earthquake!! =) Also, happy birthday to me =)) Actually we also went out for lunch but that is another story.
21 - Went to OM's office to help with stuffing envelopes. Arrived at 10.30 am, ate sambal fried rice for lunch and came back around 4.45pm (?). Caitlin was good to come along too. I promised her slurpy after everything. But we need a driver. Offers??
22 (Today) - Aunty, cousin, niece and nephew are coming down from Johor =)
24 - Makan at Lai Mei's (my 'kai ma') house. Siamese laksa, ice kacang and cheese cake.
25 - Christmas
30 - Jan 1 - Taiping! =)
Jan
9 - 14 - Might be going to Ipoh and Sungkai hot spring =)
Note: Mentioned above are only highlights of my life so far. I am waiting to collect pictures from Teenstreet camp then I'll tell the whole story. =)
God bless!
Merry Early Christmas!
Happy New Year!
I do not how often I'll come online between now and after the English new year.
Cheers! =)
btw if u had noticed, i have cutted my hair
sudah - already
sambal - chilli?
ice kacang - i think have a picture of this somewhere in my blog. under Malaysia I think


1 comment:
wow.. u cut ur hair already.. nice la..
Post a Comment