Friday, February 23, 2007

hello all!

its already Friday! the days have just gone by so quickly. quite happy. this means that i get to go back faster =)

unfortunately for this Sunday :( i won't be able to go to church =(( there's this compulsory Hangi thing that Ilam Village's (the hall where I'm staying) residents have to go. Its at 10am on Sunday. So stupid right?! Put at that time. Ish! SO, maybe I'll go to the evening mass with Jasmine. Its better than nothing.

I am having my first rainy day in NZ. Unfortunately, this is a bad day to be raining. ICF is holding a BBQ at Mark's place tonight. Hopefully it'll stop by 4.30pm. Merilyn and I are suppose to bring an Asian dish each. Very very tough as we both do not know how to cook.

I got woken up by txts. First one was from Vodafone stating that $10 credit have been top up. Second one was a txt from somebody from YAG. I can't even remember her face. But that was a good surprise :)

I do not know why my phone's alarm is not working. Btw, did I say that I have my number back again. I actually lost my sim card in Malaysia and I have no idea at all how. So I went and bought a blank sim card. It costs me $30. Better than buying a new one at $35. I also get extra $10 credit =) So all in all, not that bad ler.

Ok I have to go bath now. The cleaning lady should be gone.

i want to upload pictures of my bedroom but it doesn't seem to work.

p.s. Jas and I are flatmates =)

p.s.s. I think leaving Malaysia for the second time is harder than the first time.

No comments: