Last Sunday, Merilyn came over for lunch. Jas cooked most of the food. I think it was by far the best Chinese meal with rice I had. =) Look below:
ok the veges Jas cooked. Merilyn said she hasn't ate veges this way before. interesting.
i really like the eggs =) i kacau-ed the egg. i didn't know how to pour it in the pan (doink! just pour la) so Jas helped me with it. she was 'frying' it in the end while i checked the chicken.
the taufu didn't really jadi though. i stuff the taufu in to the microvave and it turned out into rough weird looking taufu. but since Merilyn and Jas loves taufu they managed to finish the whole thing which was great! no leftovers!
My Chicken Wings plus One Breast! That was a success. Haha. I have never done it before. Just agak agak-ing. Heheh.. It was delicious! And even after the next few days it still taste great =)
the luncheon was another great idea of mine. hahah. merilyn helped me cook it.
i really like the eggs =) i kacau-ed the egg. i didn't know how to pour it in the pan (doink! just pour la) so Jas helped me with it. she was 'frying' it in the end while i checked the chicken.
the taufu didn't really jadi though. i stuff the taufu in to the microvave and it turned out into rough weird looking taufu. but since Merilyn and Jas loves taufu they managed to finish the whole thing which was great! no leftovers!
My Chicken Wings plus One Breast! That was a success. Haha. I have never done it before. Just agak agak-ing. Heheh.. It was delicious! And even after the next few days it still taste great =)
the luncheon was another great idea of mine. hahah. merilyn helped me cook it.
I discovered I quite like cooking. Its fun to experiment. And to cook. I definitely prefer cooking to washing up. =) So now that I like cooking and Jas doesn't I have taken over the duty of being the cook in between us. But Jas does help cook sometimes. Like yesterday. I think she was dreaming about Chinese food thats why she voluntereed to cook.
Last Sunday, it was raining stone (?). I don't think that is the correct term but can't think of the correct one now.
Can you the ices??
Quite interesting huh?
Oh well.
Last Sunday, it was raining stone (?). I don't think that is the correct term but can't think of the correct one now.
Taking passport pictures in NZ was a weird experience. NZ is so high tech that they just take your picture with a digital camera, hook it up to the printing machine thingy and they just do everything there and then. However, the end product looks like this:
Yup! They give it to you just like that. You are expected to cut it out yourself! I mean what if you don't have a scissors. Or you cut crookedly. I was laughing all the way back inside myself.
This is quite a recent picture of myself from the passport photos.
Just thought that you might want to see my face.
Haha.

Yup! They give it to you just like that. You are expected to cut it out yourself! I mean what if you don't have a scissors. Or you cut crookedly. I was laughing all the way back inside myself.
This is quite a recent picture of myself from the passport photos.
Just thought that you might want to see my face.
Haha.
Actually, since the sun has been happy showing its face, I actually have a two skin tone on my face.
The shape of my spectacles. Its not very visible but its still visible.
I have to go shower.
Not bath.
But shower.
Its looks like a very long post.
The shape of my spectacles. Its not very visible but its still visible.
I have to go shower.
Not bath.
But shower.
Its looks like a very long post.
8 comments:
Yalo.. i think i only cook the veges le.. me cooking most? hhmm.. and yes.. u can always take over the cooking.. but i do hv to cook sometimes. it cant b u all the time rite? :P
haha + the egg too. lol.
well before i started cooking, u were cooking most of the time mah..
i don't mind cooking. its very fun =) anyway why do u always like to do the things that you don't like? (eg eating bread)
mmmmmmmmhhhh. food! drool ...
BTW, I thik the term for the falling ice is "hail"
This is what worries me a bit - my poor car - I have no garage to park it in so if it rains hail ... :-(
hey uncle paul! didn't know you were still reading my blog :)
after i wrote this post guat lin was telling me the correct term too.. heheh. did not thought of it at that time.
i agree: your poor car :o(
hey, Malaysia shops also use digital camera to take photo dy. The same way NZ is doing. Hmm... you didn't visit any photo shop in M'sia when you were back leh...
nope. but do they give it to u in an A3 piece or they cut it nicely for u?
that is what i find weird!
of course they cut it nicely for you lah... don't tell me NZ doesn't. That's really weird..
yeah!! did u not read my post properly?? that was the whole issue la..
Post a Comment