Saturday, March 10, 2007

There are days when I feel sad because I remembered about my days back in M. But I am trying to distract myself by eating. Carefully. Seriously. I think I quite like experimenting cooking. The thing is when I start cooking, I am really hungry. Then in the midst of cooking I'll be looking for something to eat to tahan for awhile. By the time I'm done cooking, I will be about 40% full. But I'll be eating a 100% meal. Which means I have an extra 40% on me. Which also means I have to be careful next time. Don't worry, I will.

On Thursday, Jas and I went for ICF. After that we went to the dance class which we learnt an Italian dance called meringue. It was VERY hard work. We had to stand for so long (an hour + more) and also concentrate on moving our bum gracefully. =D But it was fun! Right, Jas?

I finally went and gotten my bicycle fixed =) However, I have to wait until Monday to get it back. But I don't mind. Maybe now I'll cycle to classes instead of walking. How lazy could I be?? Lol.

I think I have began to get darker. I can see the different shades on my face and feet. Where I wore my slipper.

I need to do my economics notes.

See ya and God bless!

And also remember to miss me! =) wakakakka

No comments: