Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i didn't know shopping could be so 'fun'

i went to dressmart, hornby mall and riccarton mall today

at dressmart i found this sweater. $50. do u think its worth buying?
its really comfy :)psssssssst .. ignore the bulge
i did not buy. i think i'll go back and if its still there then i'll take it =D
wakakka
i've been spending lots of money

this was what i actually bought today:
half-jacket plus hoodie = $35 (Jays Jays)
there was a jacket plus hoodie as well that cost $39. i was contemplating between that and this coz i don't have either. maybe i should buy the other one also. mum will so kill me.
T-shirt = $29.99 (Point Zero)
now at least i have other colour shirts besides black and red. i have to look for my tops. but because im fat, its hard to find nice ones :(
Belt = $8 (Canterbury)
hey its hard to find XL size belts ok :P


nice?

just thought a closer look would be nice =D

i watched Meet The Robinsons today. not a bad movie. goob was cute =) when he was young i mean.
ok im cooking curry tonight. im off off off

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the white top; so-so on the prisoner's stripe.

peebs said...

=) i also like the white top

jazz said...

I like the stripe jacket.. so very nice.. i would wan to buy but I shdn't be buying clothes.. :(

Rachael Lai said...

Heeeyyyy! I like the white top too!! =)