Friday, April 27, 2007

On Tuesday and Friday

This morning I woke up to this view outside of my window. Click it for a larger view.


On Tuesday

Jas cooked mee sua. She was in the mood to cook I think. It was good =)
We also got the fungus thing at the shop in the morning and we just added it. =)
Thats is my bowl.

That's Fish.
We invited him over for dinner.

We bought wine wanting to add to the mee sua but we forgot that we had no corkscrew. In the end, Jas text Wei Zheng cause I remembered that he has a pocket knife.
So he came and 'rescued' us. Just in time. Heheh. Both him and Wei Wen stayed back to play playstation while waiting for Jon to finish his dinner at his hall.

This is our leftover wine. Which is alot.
Jas and I tried drinking it adding apple + blackcurrant juice to it but it was too 'bitter' and I did not finish it.
I don't understand people who can drink and like it.

Ever saw a pink playstation?

Yup. It is in hot pink.
After staring and laughing at it for a few days the colour gets to you.

I was just comparing my bedroom slipper and Jas'.
=D

On Friday

While waiting for the bus, I was bored. And tried my hand at photography.

Do you think I'm qualified?
These was taken around uni. It is beautiful, aye?

I thought the tree on far right looks interesting. Green
N Red is still visible.

I'm using the macro shot. I don't know what is it for actually. Just thought of experimenting with it since HJ mentioned it.

The next 2 pictures are experiments as well.
To experiment what, i don't know.

Jas and I went shopping. I wanted to buy the sweater that I saw in Dressmart last week but unfortunately it was not there when we arrived.

But I bought lots of stuff instead. Heheh..

I bought a dress!! I know! I can't believe that I actually bought a dress!! Well, I wasn't that crazy. I needed something to wear anyway for a dinner that will be coming soon and the dress is 'only' $15 which is cheap. But I did not take a picture of it. Terlalu malu. Its blue and strapless.

I also bought a short.
$5

And an additional jacket.
$39.
I don't have any other jacket like this. All my other jackets are waaay thicker and heavier. Besides the short one that I bought last week. So this justifies my buy.
In case.

p.s. Tom sent me a couple of beautiful shots of En. I'll post it up another time. This post is already too long =D

p.s.s. The bag that I bought off trademe was too small so now its Jas' 2007 Christmas present =)

p.s.s.s. Yan Ling, these are the books that I bought off trademe.

1 comment:

jazz said...

Muahahaha.. u buying stuff hoh? and a dress..