Saturday, May 26, 2007

"what the hell"

No. I am not swearing. I am not talking about pizza either.

Hell Pizza from New Zealand:

I have just been surrounded by the word hell since last week. The first time I encounter it was in the last last ICF meeting. Can't remember what was happening though. The next time I encountered it was in YAG (Young Adult Group) in CCC (Christchurch Chinese Church). The topic was "Does there really need to be a hell?". It was really interesting. The two questions that I remembered were
  1. Does it bother you that Christianity teaches you there is a hell?
  2. If you were God, would you create hell?
To both questions I answered yes. Most people answered yes. The third time I encountered the word hell was yesterday. Where my lecturer said 'What the hell?!' about 2-3 times. It was quite funny. To me la.

So, what am I doing up so early? I have Praise and Worship practice in an hour and I haven't mandi. Tomorrow will be the second time I'm playing in church. Its kind of scary but quite fun after it gets going :)

This is what I call 'fishball kuay teow' from Taiping, Perak.
This is what you must eat if you ever go there.
Normal fried kuay teow does not have the ingredients that is inside this plate. It is really Yummy!!
But there are two stalls that sell this so you must be smart to know which stall to go.
Take me there and I'll show you =)

I absolutely miss Malaysia's food!!
mandi - shower

No comments: