Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Giant

My stupid phone line thingy came out otherwise I would have got my mum's parcel earlier.
I think my mum think I will starve to death?
All the things that I got:
I didn't know the knife was hidden in the newspaper so did not take it out =D Heheh.. Will go find it after talking to my mum.

I miss Giant.
=(

5 comments:

shar-sharz said...

wow..noodles from malaysia..
tastes better than those sold here.
haha..by the way,why miss giant?
countdown here same with giant too,
but they don't sell clothing only.
=P

jazz said...

Wat u mean by ur phone line thingy came out?

Haha.. funny thought that u think ur mum thinks u will starve to death. Cheaper to buy in M, ma.. that's why ur mum sent it over. See my mum, she also left me a lot of stuff here (u know wat la). Thoughtful ma..

Paul said...

Cheaper in Malaysia but the postage will end up making it more expensive. :-(
You can get a good variety of noodels here ... but not the Har Mee one (drool)

peebs said...

i tried commenting earlier but don't know why tak jadi. i'm going to try again.

shar-sharz
dun noe. just miss malaysian stuff kua. countdown now very same also. got no tasting :D

-u3!y!nG-
the phone line thingy lo. how to explain to u?
i know u're jealous..

uncle paul
oh well, its the thought that counts and it feels really good to receive such a big parcel =)
oh well be jealous! it would taste so good during the cold nights :) muahahha.

LX said...

Share the har mee with Jas. Or the Udon. Haahhaha..