Wednesday, June 13, 2007

happy =)

I have been very lazy. Its my study break but I am so not studying. Which is not abnormal. Its pretty normal. I have been watching ER. Not because of George Clooney (which everybody claims) but because I was starting to watch it on Hallmark Channel in M. So I just want to continue.

what an ugly smile!
i shall have to teach her how to smile properly when i go back

I woke up at 6.42am because of Os phone call. I woke up to an empty bed. Imagine my surprise. I didn't know about Liyana coming back yet. Obviously I didn't knew about my snoring. I thought everybody was at the toilet. On the way to the toilet, I went to look in my room. Jas was there in my sleeping bag. Ask her why, she replied she can't sleep. Ask her where's Li, haven't come back. Continued my journey to the toilet. Came back and found Jas in her room.

She told me why she couldn't sleep. Because I was SNORING. I've never heard that before. But I guess it was because I was sooooo tired. That was funny I though.

I've actually got a lot to say but I can't remember. I've set up my 300 GB hard drive :) Would take a picture but I'm too lazy. I'm already using 30 GB of my hard drive. =))

Oh why I'm happy? I just heard about a close friend of mine who accepted Christ and I'm happy for her. God really answers prayers by the way.

Cheerios!
up in the tree house
at Jen's place

notice the shit hanging out of the butt?
disgusting aye?

sheeps are kind of cute..
but dirty

little stephy and me =)
Yorkshire dogs are cute. And small. And berbulu. And doesn't really drop lots of hair.

4 comments:

Paul Long said...

George Clooney on ER? Thought that was ages ago ... isn't it John Stamos on the NZ channel's season of ER?

You snore! LOL!!! I didn't know that ... but then again, it seems I have already begun to snore (gently when very tired - same with Jennifer). Seems tiredness makes general non snorers snore ...

Paul Long said...

George Clooney on ER? Thought that was ages ago ... isn't it John Stamos on the NZ channel's season of ER?

You snore! LOL!!! I didn't know that ... but then again, it seems I have already begun to snore (gently when very tired - same with Jennifer). Seems tiredness makes general non snorers snore ...

Paul Long said...

oops double entry ... sorry

peebs said...

hey uncle paul! yeah i'm watching ER reruns :D downloaded it from the internet. not watching tv one as am not up to date.

i can't believe i snore either!! that is such an exciting discovery =) lol