The thing that I really wanted to talk about was that I went to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 yesterday after test with Jas, Ailers and Daniel. The show was ok.
Today after classes (which finished at 5) I went to Ancestral with Jas, Anu and Liyana =)) I introduced Anu and Li a new drink called (Li, take note!) Mango Pudding Milk [something like that ler] with J.R. [which is basically nata de coco]. This drink was introduced to me by Yani whom I must say deserve a big thank you.
Btw, during our Ancestral trip, Anu claimed that Liyana is a trademe whore but she rebutted that claim and said I am one and she was one. Well, I do agree =] wakakka..
Trademe is addictive. Jas and I are thinking of getting a car but we're pretty sure that her mum won't let her. My dad is allowing me but not my mum. But I'm pretty sure I can 'twist' my mum's mind =) wakakak..
2 comments:
Wah.. blog 3 post in one night? Tsk tsk tsk..
ya, i asked mum d n she said dun really want me to have a car.
Oh ya.. i cannot on my computer, duno why and which is why i am using urs. u din lock ur door which is good.
i think i deleted sth from my computer, i was 'cleaning' the comp last nite. Haih, i couldn't sleep too.
I absolutely LOVEEE dis pic of u! U look like a model or sumtin weyh. Hebat hebat.
Post a Comment