Thursday, March 20, 2008

From Friendster

What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Friend

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nope, too lazy. It takes time to do that. I just put it on silent. Meaning no vibrations - nothing.

What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was being bored in AFIS204 lecture.

When did you last cry?
Hmm.. Cannot remember leh. Ooh I think it was at Step Up 2.

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Nothing. Just eating it like that is good. Or with crumpets.

What do you want in your life right now?
I want my assignments to be done for me. And storybooks. I haven't been reading in such a long while!

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
In NZ, put up my hoodie. In M, I stay at home.

Do you wear Crocs?
No. I think its ugly.

What are you craving?
Nothing at the moment. Am very full now. But lately I have been craving for sushi. Everyday.

What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
I googled it and its some carbonated drink created by Pepsi Co. I guess orange would be my favourite?

Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Lots of fat fluffy pillows and my fluffy duvet. I would like a double bed as well.

Do you wear shoes in your house?
Yes in NZ and No in M.

What's the newest text in your inbox say?
Dunno o.. but shoudn't be today or this weekend gua, cos the mail was sent yest..

1 comment:

sinlerongpo said...

yer... you cry watching step up 2?