Apparently I backstabbed this friend of mine. I guess she wouldn't even admit that we're friends. I am quite sure that I am in no wrong but just to be sure I offered to meet somewhere to talk about it. But I guess she doesn't want to or is feeling too betrayed to meet me. Then how in the world are we going to solve this issue?
I'm feeling hungry. I need to go take a shower. Sorry to give you such a heavy and dense topic. See ya when I come back from camp. I wanted to blog about Cave Stream but I'm kinda lazy now. Hehe.
I'm feeling hungry. I need to go take a shower. Sorry to give you such a heavy and dense topic. See ya when I come back from camp. I wanted to blog about Cave Stream but I'm kinda lazy now. Hehe.
1 comment:
Sigh.. I guess some people just don't want to confront face to face about issues. But she can't run away from confronting face to face forever. Some day, she will have to.
Post a Comment