I had a taste of mooncake yesterday =) Courtesy of Mike Wong.
Yesterday at church we celebrated our 1st year of Mosaic. The Wilson kids did rythmic gymnastics and the Filipinos sang a song and had a dance as well. They were pretty awesome as they had costumes to go with it as well.
Tom, Char, Jas and I were totally pwned by them! We could have risen back to the occassion if we had Mer but unfortunately she was sick.
We'll be going for a hen's party tomorrow. Should be awesome.
My current favourite word is awesomeness.
Yesterday at church we celebrated our 1st year of Mosaic. The Wilson kids did rythmic gymnastics and the Filipinos sang a song and had a dance as well. They were pretty awesome as they had costumes to go with it as well.
Tom, Char, Jas and I were totally pwned by them! We could have risen back to the occassion if we had Mer but unfortunately she was sick.
We'll be going for a hen's party tomorrow. Should be awesome.
My current favourite word is awesomeness.
I'm super sleepy after groceries at 4pm today. Maybe cause I've been waking up early, ie from 9 ish, and sleeping late, ie 12 ish. I do want to sleep in but my body doesn't want to sleep. And now my eyes doesn't want to open. But I've got a 5% homework to do due tomorrow. Urgh.
1 comment:
mmmmm ... mooncake ...
So glad a church member makes really good mooncake and gave me some ,,,, mmmmm... mooncake *drool*
Post a Comment