Friday, October 10, 2008

Two blogs

Both are I would say good friends. I'm just helping them to publicise cause one said nobody knows about her blog and she asked me to advertised. So although this is not a paid post, its for my buddies ya'know. Although the other friend did not say anything, still you know.. just in case afterward he said why about me? So yeah..

Oh ya, almost forgot to actually link them. They are Ally (girl opposite me) - a girl for whom I only seen for two months while she was on a work travel visa and Tom (the blond hair guy) - a guy whom I have known since last year through church.

p.s. Just in case, me is the one far end on the right.

On a side note, I bought two books. One cost $38 and another one $35 before discount. I had 35% discount okay! And I think I've waited long enough.
couldn't find a bigger picture :(

I've got all the last three books now! So awesomely happy. I'll buy the first book when I'm back in M. Cheaper :)

4 comments:

the review kiwi said...

Wah thanks for the promo la...hehe, how u do that link thing? Im still so noob at blogs la, lol.

peebs said...

i just explained somewhere o the right :D

jazz said...

muahahaha.. noob!!!

allyz said...

wow emma, thanks for the promo too! i'm also a noob at blogs..haha.. NOOBS UNITE! :)