Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beads and Mamma Mia

Jas and I are going to the Art Centre tomorrow to make beads :) Meeting with Gen and maybe Annedore. Going to be fun. Since I'm not flowing in creative juices at the moment I thought I would go to



to get myself going. I'm in love with the butterfly earrings =) Apparently my mother have engaged Wai Yee's service as well. Cool. Heh.

I know Wai Yee from church and I thought I would promote her business but most of my readers are not in Malaysia I'm assuming. But they do go back for the summer. Hehe.

Just realised I'm going to be busy when I'm back.

I'm meeting up with a number of friends:
  • Ally
  • Sam - ?
  • Yan Ling
  • Liyana
  • Charlene - ?
  • Archana - ?
I've got a few events to attend:
I think thats all. Going to be pretty busy with just 8 weeks.

1 comment:

jazz said...

At least you have sth to do. =)