It says so somewhere that you spend about 3 weeks of your life waiting. Like what I'm doing now.
I'm waiting to go to the airport where I will board the plane and head towards Sydney meeting my mum, godma and friends in less than 12 hours. I can't say whether am I excited or not. Char keep commenting that my heart is already in Sydney. I don't know. I don't even know what will we be doing in Sydney and Tasmania. LM mentioned Blue Moutain just now.
I'm waiting for Jas and Cal to come back from their dinner and then we're heading to Ancestral for my last cup of bubble tea for the year. Plus I haven't had dinner.
I'm waiting for the days to pass by till I reach M.
I'm waiting for results day. Not.
I'm waiting for my clothes to finish spinning so that I can hang them.
I shall be back on the 15th. Or 17th. Or not.
2 comments:
u are on the plane dy.. =)
Hey em...update ur blog la :P hehe. Hope u havn good time in aussie, so jealous la!
Post a Comment