my grandma got baptised
and Papas we visit
On the second day of Christmas,
I cannot remember
what did I do
and I'm still scratching my head
On the third day of Christmas,
I met up with Ally,
Cheah Wei Hong
and Eunice
while eating yummy donuts :D
On the fourth day of Christmas,
I travelled to Penang,
for my cousin's
wedding dinner,
with En and her dad,
for a night at a hotel
And I give up. Mian this is hard work.
Let me just summarise.
I went to the paddy museum that my mum was raving so much about and continued on to Taiping for a night, dropping by Ipoh the next day to get lost at Lost World.
On New Year's Eve, we went for watchnight service at church and didn't do much on New Year's Day. Even if we did, I can't remember now.
On the tenth day of Christmas I drove to Bidor for our cousin's wedding dinner, this time on our side. And I can't be bothered to raid my brains to find out what I did on the last two days of Christmas.
I still have 5 more weeks left.
I have pictures but something is wrong so too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment