Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ABCs and 123s

A - Age: 22 in Dec

B - Bed size: Single

C - Chore you hate: All.

D - Dog's name: Mr. Potts

E - Essential start your day: Ladies' Room

F- Favorite colour: Red, Orange, Purple and sometimes Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 158cm

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Violin, Drums but Jack of all trades, Master of none

J - Job title: Full time daughter and student

K - Kid(s): None

L - Living arrangements: Flatting with one other female homosapien

M - Mom's name: Kim

N - Nicknames: Em, Emz, Emily - more of mistakes than nickname

O - Overnight hospital: Don't think so.

P - Pet Peeves: Organisality. Not so much now.

Q - Quote from a movie: Kiss me arse - P.S. I Love You

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: One.

T - Time you wake up: 9 something.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas!

W - Ways you run late: Waiting for somebody else, Traffic, Unfortunate circumstances

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, Both ankles

Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yum. Althought it might just be self proclamation.

Z - Zoo favorite: Otters and Lions.

1 - Handed in a 30% project yesterday

2 - Am sleeping late and waking up early for the past few weeks. Not normal.

3 - Am still feeling stressed

4 - Am doing a correspondance course with Moore Theological College on Introduction to the Bible. There's an exam at the end!

5 - Will hopefully have only one more paper to go next year

6 - Will not be going back to Malaysia this year

7 - Mother, brother and godmother are coming this Dec

8 - So headachy planning the whole trip. Thank God for LM. Haha. =)

9 - Two people I know are in UK right now. Rachael and Jas' cousin.

10 - Am re-reading Cecelia Ahern's Thanks for the memories

11 - Read Mitch Albom's For One More Day

12 - The keys "n" and "home" is missing from my keyboard. Luckily, I've got my other keyboard.

13 - Weather here in Christchurch is cold now. But nice.

14 - I want to re-watch ER and start watching West Wing. Apparently, its great.

15 - I'm getting more and more books but not enough bookshelfs. Maybe I need to look for more bookshelfs on TradeMe.

16 - I dread moving time. Loads and loads of items.

17 - Am busy with uni, ICF and church. But enjoying.

18 - Am having holidays for the next two weeks.

19 - Am attending a CU/ICF weekend away on the last weekend of holidays.

20 - Church having a kids fun fair this Saturday of which I'm in charge of one stall.

21 - Am thinking and still learning about ways of life.

22 - Am going for a farm visit next Saturday.

No comments: