No way! Yahweh!
(Thought I would open the world of blogging again by posting a lame-ish joke)
It is 4 something in the morning and I think I have too many things on my mind. One of the most recent thing that has happened and which I am suppose to share with my future generation (if I do ever have the opportunity) and continue the passing on the goodness of what God has done.
On the Wednesday that just passed, I received a phone call from a policewoman whose first order of business was to tell me I did nothing wrong. Second order of business was asking if I posted an advertisement looking for flatmates in July. I tentatively said yes and she then proceeded to tell me that an Indian guy sexually assaulted a lady while he was viewing a flat or something or rather.
Yup. I am for real. That was probably one of the scariest phone call I have ever received. And she continued asking me if I had any enquiries from an Indian man. I proceeded to tell her that there was a foreign guy who called but because I specifically did not want any male or couple (he claimed that he has a wife), that call ended there. She continued asking me for my details (name, address). I asked how she got my number and they were apparently going through his phone records.
So I am praying at the moment that that policewoman was genuine and I thank God for the protection he had over me and just started praying for the lady victim.
There are many other things that's happening but thats something I want to remember. God's protection over me and the house. And I know somewhere in the future God will send me the next flatmate.
Friday, November 04, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment