Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pictures Pictures Pictures

The last three post were all full of pictures. Now I want to talk abit. Most probably alot. I spent two hours doing the three last post and writing a very long weekly email.

As I have said before, I am very rajin this study break. I have been studying everyday this week. The first few days were the most productive. The past two days has not been that bad as well. I'm beginning to understand more about Information System.

Just to show you what I have for the next three weeks:

Week 1
Friday (27th Oct) - Statistics
Saturday (28th Oct) - Management

Week 2
Friday (3rd Nov) - Accounts (this is very important! if i fail this i can't take next year's courses)

Week 3
Monday (6th Nov) - Commercial Law
Thursday (9th Nov) - Information System

The thing is:
Jas finishes on the 2nd and is going back on the 6th.
Fish finishes on the 8th and is going back on the 9th.

I will be here all alone with me myself and I. Untill the 11th. Ok, there is Song Po but we're not really very buddy buddy. Hehe. There is Simon and Bob too. But we're only Hi and Bye friends. Also, they may be going off to find a flat soon. SP might be going over to his friends place too. So sad. :(

I think I cannot study at night. Especially with Jas and Fish. We talked instead. Very very bad. Yesterday we talked about home. Malaysia home. There was talk of cartoons on TV1, TV2 and TV3. Astro's Disney Channel (61), Cartoon Network (62) and Nickelodeon (60). I even remembered what was the channel before it changed: 30, 31 and 32 =D

On Wednesday lunch, we found out that Jas's taste of Malaysian food is very limited. Just imagine this: she has never ever eaten Roti Canai in Malaysia before. Only in Oman. Can you believe it?? Ok. She did eat once but she cannot remember. So doesn't count la. Fish and SP and I simply could not believe that!!

Obviously yesterday night, we talked about food. Malaysian food. Yo Char Kwai + Kaya + Milo. mmm...That was the one I missed the most yesterday night. I found out that Fish also eats char kwai with kaya =))

East Malaysians do not have the choice of Roti Tisu, Nasi Pataya, and all that stuff that we find so commonly in mamaks in PJ. That is just plain weird. sorry if i offended you sarawakians. weird is not really very bad. its just weird :P They also don't really have mamaks. There's alot about East Malaysia that I did not know before. I thought everywhere in Malaysia is the same. Apparently not.

I so miss the food :(( And the more Fish wants to talk about it. Jas doesn't really miss these food cause she is quite Englishnize already. :P She misses her mother's food more.

One thing I forgot to mention on my last talking post was that Fish is quite shy when talking about his girlfriend. Or anything related to that for that matter. On Tuesday, when Fish's friend was saying that he should go get a Kiwi gf, Fish started blushing. Then, I said he was blushing. He blushed even more. Jas and I kept laughing. He even blushed more (if that is possible). I know very not nice. But it was really very hilarious. Cute you know the way he blushes. His whole face gets red. I bet when he is reading this, his face is getting red. Lol!

Then on Wed he ate tom yum and he started sweating and getting itchy and red too. Also very funny. Sorry for laughing at you. But it is funny :P

I better go to sleep now. Already quarter to 1am. Have to get up at 9.30am. I will write about the post that Fish recently wrote tomorrow.

5 comments:

yeubert said...

YEAH couldnt believe Jas never eaten that super nice roti canai! sia soi la. eh emma, we do have nasi pataya and those stuff, but not 'weirder' variety nasi and roti. i tried them b4 in kl but cant remember those names.

btw, i miss kaya, roti canai, sarawak gan mian(which u don hav in kl), seafood and the ramadhan stall! i received ur pps bout bazaar ramadhan in ur place. i found tat u ppl actually have more food like kuih which we don hav and i'd really like to try. oh well i should ask my bro to take photos too so i can show u wat we have in miri. anyway it's nice to meet someone like u who like to eat alot and try diff food :D :D :D

ok, im wordless in the blushing part... dot dot dot.. i blushed.

peebs said...

mian! what a long reply :D

JAS you really have to go back to Miri and go eat real Malaysian foood!! Ask Fish to take you =)) you still owe him money anywayz. haha.

ooo..i miss eating crab :'( and then u can deep the 'man tou' bread into the sauce *mmm..*

u only can try the kuih in two years time, when you're not having exams in the middle of Raya :P i also want to try miri punya kuih =) i miss malay and indian and malaysian chinese food!! can we not talk about it anymore. *sobz* *sobz*

i love eating. its my number one hobby. you can ask my relatives or friends. everytime i write them emails sure got mention something about food one :D its also good to finally found somebody who loves food too here in NZ =)) yay!

about you blushing - ROTFL!!!!

peebs said...

ome more thing: sleep so late!? *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*

jazz said...

hahaha.. yea.. fish definitely hv to take me to eat cos i wont know which one u guys were talking about. haha.. and list out all the food so i can get my other frens to bring me out as well. do i owe him money? i tot he 'cia' us the ice cream.

and yea.. wat a long reply fish.. nv seen u comment here too.

peebs said...

he got 'cia' us the ice cream meh??

if he did 'cia' then he only 'cia-ed' me $0.40!!! no fair wey! i want more!!! :D

he feeling patriotic now mah..so have to comment to talk more about Malaysian food :)