Actually its quite cool to say you're a second year student! =) Its like you are so much 'older & mature' than the newbies. Wakakaka.
My second day of my second year was not bad. Well I did a stupid thing. I went to the wrong venue for my econs lecture. By the time I realize that the people here don't look new, I thought the venue has been changed and I didn't know about it. However, after I checked online I was most definitely wrong. Quite memalukan.
So, I went to the course advicer at around 10.10 am. The advice officially starts at 11am but already there were 2 people waiting. By the time 11am came there was easily 20 other people. Now, I will be doing 5 courses each semester. 4 of them are whole year courses. I will have 5 end year exams by the end of this year. Same like last year. Sad. Scared.
Last Sunday, we had to go to this compulsory thing (which actually wasn't really compulsory, its just to socialize) which wasted my whole day. When I could have gone to church. We gathered in front of the office at 10am. Left 15 minutes later. Before reaching the destination (quarry park) the RA said lunch will be served at 12pm and the bus will come back at 4pm. We now can do whatever we want.
It was very nice scenery. Since I got a camera and people have been complaining that I haven't been taking enough pictures I took quite alot. I want to put some of them here but it was very super duper slow. SO its all in my multiply site instead.
It was quite a hot day. We actually had Hangi. But it wasn't really buried under ground it was in some kind of thing. I want to talk more but I think its a too long post without pictures.
Tomorrow its our first ICF meeting. ICF now has no place to meet due to unseem circumstances. We are currently meeting at somebody's place. Which is not very convenient for the owner I think.
I think I will enjoy my second year. Except I think I'll miss Malaysia even more this year than last year.
Jas and I already spent around $75 each on groceries. But we do have lots of food in the fridge!! =) Muahahahahah. I will so put on back my fat. so sad. The other thing is, I want to call mummy but everytime I'm free (like now) she's always busy (now she's cooking). ish. maybe i'll talk to En instead. lol.
There are 3 girls n 3 guys living in this flat. 2 guys and a girl are from the States and the other guy is from Palmerston North. North Island. They're quite clean. And nice. I quite like it here. The rooms are so much more bigger.
Its getting late. I'm getting sleepier. I won't upload my photos tonight then.
Night night.
memalukan - embarassing
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy being in 2nd year. I do feel a bit good to be a sem 2 student now that the sem 1 students have just entered.
Post a Comment