I finally finished The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog.
Before that (the whole of last week) I was watching The Magicians Of Love.[can't find any nice pictures of it]
They were both OK shows. When I first started watching The Magicians of Love, I couldn't believe that Yan Ling watches this type of show. I guess its all right.
Both also had Ming Dao and Sam Wang (Wang Shao Wei). And I think 183 club has people starring in one or both of the shows.
The Magicians of Love has 22 episodes where else The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog has 30 episodes. I couldn't wait to finish those. It was so loooooong winded. Both of them.
I have been staying up until past 12am to watch. Which is very bad for my timetable. Luckily my earliest class for this year is 10am!! Yes! It will be so much better than the 8am class.
However because it was clubs day on Wednesday and Thursday both Jas and I went early to help.
Now life is almost back to normal with out series. But I just rediscovered the hub where folder sharing among the university halls happens. It might be illegal. I know I am not suppose to do this but you know. You get to download series from the hub and watch it when you're bored.
I just finish downloading House Season 3 =D
I have lots of pictures to show you guys but photo uploading on blogger has been really slow. I'll try to do my best.
However,
I just finish downloading House Season 3 =D
I have lots of pictures to show you guys but photo uploading on blogger has been really slow. I'll try to do my best.
However,
No comments:
Post a Comment