These last few days have been very hot. AND I can only open a small partion of my window. The thing in NZ is that there are no fans used. Because its usually always cold. I wonder what do they do when its summer? I feel like buying a $10 small fan =) But I am so tired of shopping. I have been shopping almost everyday last week. I need to rest!
I bought a printer :) $149.90. Brother. That's the brand.
I also did a stupid thing. I first went and bought Single Duvet Sheet Set. Then I went and bought a Super Single Duvet Inner. see the difference? After I brought home my duvet I realize I bought the wrong thing. I have spent hours going back and forth to Riccarton Mall which is a bus ride away.
By the way, duvet is also known as quilt, comforter, blanket and what-nots. I still like the word quilt better. So this is my newly super single quilt cover.
I seriously love winter!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment