This week has been pretty busy. I just joined something called TEAMtime. Training in Evangelism and Ministry. It consists of two parts. Biblical Theology and Training Strands. Its on every Tuesdays from 4-6pm. We even have homework. I would never have thought that I would have done something like that.
this is the book that we're doing for the second part.
On last Wednesday there was a cooking lesson taught by one of the RAs (Residential Assistant). I learnt how to make cheesy potatoes. But I don't quite like to eat so much potatoes so I don't think I will be making that in the ear future. This was the day that was the coldest of all weeks. Brr..
Jas and My hot chocolate
only $ 2 something. cute alnot?
On Thursday, there's ICF! =) Sadly though, very few new people came. But I had an interesting discussion with Yani and Genevieve. We went to Foo San after that. Great Dim Sum! Sorry no pictures. There were 7 of us. Three of us (including me) stays in Ilam. We walked back together after dinner.
On Friday was FISH + CHIPS. What Yin wanted to eat a few weeks ago. We went to Sumner beach. We left Uni at about 5.30pm and reached at 6 something. 11 of us went. Jennifer wanted to go but she had a meeting with her surpervisor and she was late and missed the bus :( sadly..
the sunset
well actually the sun sets on the other side of the hill but its still beautiful right! =D
just found out that the pictures could actually be in a large size. doink of me! oh well. at least i learnt something.
Today, the saturday, Anu, Liyana, Jas and I went to the culture galore held at Ray Blank Park at Maidstone Road. It was quite interesting. One of the Malaysia society here did a dance and a dikir barat. I found the dikir barat hilarious because it was in English. It sounded plain weird. N funny as. I'll try uploading the video here. If i can manage it.
Sunday. Going to church with Wei Wen, Wei Zheng and Jonathan. The mandarin one I mean. Then Merilyn is coming over. Wei Zheng met Wei Wen at the airport. Wei Zheng and Jonathan are cousins. Wei Wen and Jonathan are both coming to ICF. Wei Zheng unfortunately can't make it because he has a lab which can't be changed.
I have an assignment due next week and the week after next as well as a test on the week after next.
Bless you! =)
On Friday was FISH + CHIPS. What Yin wanted to eat a few weeks ago. We went to Sumner beach. We left Uni at about 5.30pm and reached at 6 something. 11 of us went. Jennifer wanted to go but she had a meeting with her surpervisor and she was late and missed the bus :( sadly..
this was us in the bus:
left to right (front to back):
audrey,yani, jacqueline, genevieve, wei wen, wei zheng, jonathan, mark, daniel, jasmine
i was the photographer. it was hard to fit everybody in the picture.
jas took this pic! not my fault my eyes was close.
:P
left to right (front to back):audrey,yani, jacqueline, genevieve, wei wen, wei zheng, jonathan, mark, daniel, jasmine
i was the photographer. it was hard to fit everybody in the picture.
jas took this pic! not my fault my eyes was close.
:P
the sunsetToday, the saturday, Anu, Liyana, Jas and I went to the culture galore held at Ray Blank Park at Maidstone Road. It was quite interesting. One of the Malaysia society here did a dance and a dikir barat. I found the dikir barat hilarious because it was in English. It sounded plain weird. N funny as. I'll try uploading the video here. If i can manage it.
Sunday. Going to church with Wei Wen, Wei Zheng and Jonathan. The mandarin one I mean. Then Merilyn is coming over. Wei Zheng met Wei Wen at the airport. Wei Zheng and Jonathan are cousins. Wei Wen and Jonathan are both coming to ICF. Wei Zheng unfortunately can't make it because he has a lab which can't be changed.
I have an assignment due next week and the week after next as well as a test on the week after next.
Bless you! =)
2 comments:
dikir barat was so funny cos they sang it in english.. the moment i heard them singing in english, i couldn't help laughing out loud.
dikir barat in english?? muahahhahahha.. u can try to ask Osbertie to do that for his Malaysian Night. LOL!
Post a Comment