It's true. You see I've asked a few friends of mine. The one that liked Peanut Butter Crunchy has almost the same traits as me. The ones that likes Peanut Butter Smooth is the opposite of me.
I did my ECON 105 online mutlti quiz just now. Which was good. I've been procrastinating for too long. Oh btw, Shiraz was asking me about my SPM results and I digged it out.
English - A1
Mathematic - A1
Pendidikan Moral - A1
Add Maths [Calculus] - A2
English for Science and Technology - B3
Bahasa Melayu [Malay] - B4
History - D7
Physics - D7
Biology - E8
I know. Its bad. Let me discuss them. The thing is I didn't realise that I would get an A for Moral. Most especially not an A1. I thought I would get an A1 for add maths. That was disappointing. Also I can't believe my physics is better than my biology. And that I did not fail any papers especially science. God must really be helping me.Mathematic - A1
Pendidikan Moral - A1
Add Maths [Calculus] - A2
English for Science and Technology - B3
Bahasa Melayu [Malay] - B4
History - D7
Physics - D7
Biology - E8
I just thought I would share it with you. I'm planning to go to Countdown at 2am later. Also, don't know whether would I be able to make it. Its just some crazy stress release idea. For me.
p.s. i'm now into 11 series. 12 counting the one on TV. thank goodness internet at home is unlimited :D
2 comments:
Hey... you got As for your Maths... MATH 108 and 109 should be a breeze for you... must tutor me okay... coz my Maths is really bad...
heh^^
Post a Comment