Just to tell enlightened you guys.
My father passed away yesterday (Dec 18th) at around 8.30pm (Malaysian time).
He had an angioplasty in the morning and he nearly died when his heart stop but they managed to bring him back. Later in the evening he called home to say he wasn't feeling that good and he wants my mum to go over. When we reached there, they were just calling for 'code blue' which is when a patient has an heart attack. They tried resuscitating him for an hour with no luck.
EDITED:
My father was just 48 years old.
My father passed away yesterday (Dec 18th) at around 8.30pm (Malaysian time).
He had an angioplasty in the morning and he nearly died when his heart stop but they managed to bring him back. Later in the evening he called home to say he wasn't feeling that good and he wants my mum to go over. When we reached there, they were just calling for 'code blue' which is when a patient has an heart attack. They tried resuscitating him for an hour with no luck.
EDITED:
My father was just 48 years old.
9 comments:
Condolences, may he rest in peace
Emma... I am really sorry about this. I hope you are doing okay. My deepest condolences.
*hugs*
condolences.
God's still here with you and your family.
with love, glo.
Condolences, be strong.
love
wan yin
My deepest condolence to you and your family, Emma. I guess we all can never comprehend how you feel and no matter what we may say to you, words are still just words. Jas and I lost our grandmother to an open heart surgery. We expected the op to bring improvement.. who knows..
Yea, Em. Be strong. Thinking of you all the time too. Hope u're ok. I just got back from Newcastle so din read ur blog.
Deepest condolences..
Used to work for your father for about 5 years..
Last time I saw him was at KLIA Pan Pac about 3/4 weeks ago and he asked me to drop by at his new office in Sepang since it's been more than a year we last met but I just couldn't find the time..(sigh)..
It's been a great pleasure knowing him... he's the best boss I've ever worked with.
Be strong and take care..
To
fuhuisx
sinlerongpo
glo
lwy_5080
lynnx01
>u3! y!nG>
khairul:
thanks :)
Don't know what else to say except sorry ...
Post a Comment